PrimeWork response to COVID-19
Due to COVID-19 our Newport Brooklyn location is currently closed.
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to impact daily life, our main focus remains on helping our customers to run their businesses. We do so with our customers’ and our employees’ health and wellbeing as our highest priority. We are implementing physical distancing measures across all our locations as recommended by local governments and the World Health Organization (WHO) to provide our customers with a safer work environment.
COVID-19 Safety Protocols
- 6 Feet Distance Between Workstations
- Cleaning & Disinfecting Common Surfaces (Daily and Nightly)
- Dishwasher use on all non-disposable cups, plates and silverware
- Contingency Plan & Action Steps
- A clear plan for handling emergencies such as outbreaks, staff shortages, and loss of health and safety service providers.
- Hand Sanitizer Provided
- Mask Required
- No need to worry if you forget yours, we have plenty for you to take!
- Safety Signage Posted
- On-Site Signs that reinstate the distancing rules in the space.
- COVID Education Program
- Structured information to train employees and members on COVID preparedness and safe operations management.
- HVAC Filters & Fresh Air Circulation
- Increased filter changes and outside air coming in.
- Soft Furniture Disinfected Daily
- Spraying or wiping down fabric and other porous surfaces.